What kind of view do you want?


 Location~Location~Location...the view you purchase is one of the MOST important factors when making a condo purchase.  The view out your windows is very important because it can either relax you or stress you out.  I want you to have a view that makes you feel good inside.  

Some people want to face the front overlooking the parking lot.  It makes them feel like they're a part of something, it gives them something to do. They like the activity of people in the community coming and going.  It helps them not feel so lonely, which i understand.

Now me on the other hand, I want a nice sunny unit, facing southeast or southwest. Preferably on the back of the building where it's more private.  Looking out on a the water or a nice landscaped garden, plot of green grass or view of tall mature trees where there's some wildlife to see periodically, wouldn't that be perfect?  

Guess who knows where each of these views can be found?  I sure do.  I know all the various views from each and every condo building.  Look at my pics for an idea of what you might like. Take the guess work out of finding a condo with a great view, give me a call...Michael Phipps ~  "The Condo King" 👑🌴




  



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does the condo fee cover?

What floor should i live on?